Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello, I would love to live in every country for at least 6 months so that I can learn the language, culture, customs of that country. Essentially I would like to become the people of whatever country that I would be in, experience what it is and how it feels to be the people of that country. I had the opportunity to do this in Costa Rica and France. I feel so alive when I experience new cultures and learn new languages. Unfortunately, my journeys have had to stop as of late because money doesn't grow on trees! Ugh! I am also in a beautiful relationship and traveling away to another country for six months would probably not prove beneficial to my relationship. I am torn. I cannot complain. At least I had the opportunity to execute part of my dreams. I love my life nonetheless. That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger A. said...

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your posting... your words are very kind.

You had a pretty good international experience so far and I completely understand your frustration when it comes to a decision, settle down or keep on travelling...

I am in the midlle of that myself... we'll see how it goes.

Enjoy your life wherever you are and whatever you do...

Anis

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home