Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nikki suggested reading a blog called Mystic Visions, so I did and it inspired me greatly. It made perfect sense. Try to do in life what makes you feel alive inside. For me it is languages and world culture. So, I applied to the Berlitz Language center for a position. Berlitz is a language center that teaches just about every language in the world. If I could just be around that environment, I would be one step closer to my dream. It would please me greatly. Hopefully I will get a phone call. If not, that is fine too. I never question fate and I believe that everything happens for a reason. Everything is riding on your Karma. Adios

1 Comments:

Blogger MissNikkiAnn said...

Oh, okay...my mind is racing now. Maria, you just sparked a new idea for me. I can't wait to wrie about it on my blog!

I love your blog. Keep posting. It gives me inspiration.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home