Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I am happy today. I am also having a much better week than last week. I have gotten my eating under control, FINALLY! My sweet little binge addiction. I feel like I have taken a step towards learning how to control my addiction a little better. In the past, whenever I had a binge, I would beat the holy hell out of myself emotionally. This time last week when I was down and out binging, I told myself over and over, "I am not angry at you for eating this way. You are not a horrible person for eating this way. You have nothing to be angry about. You have a beautiful life." You know, I should have worse problems. If that is the only thing I am dealing with, then I am lucky. So anyway, Sunday and Monday I ate like a human being. So far so good today.

2 Comments:

Blogger MissNikkiAnn said...

Wow, that was breakthrough progress. Keep up the good work!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Maria7 said...

Thanks Nikki. You are great.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home